Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Send Back To School Flowers In Springfield, Ohio

I don't know about you, but I hated back to school ads when I was a kid. Why did they have to wreck the second half of my summer with their constant reminders that SCHOOL was right around the corner?

Well now I'm (allegedly) an adult and I get to wreck summer for all the school aged kids that read local florist blogs. I don't have any numbers, but I'm guessing it's a majority.

Back to School is a really popular time to order flowers and it's a great way to set the tone for an exciting new year of learning. Today I'm going to show you some delightful choices that are guaranteed to earn you an A+.

Favorite Gatherings in Springfield, Ohio
I'm going to start with something really impressive. Favorite Gatherings is a large vase of cheerful flowers in shades of yellow and blue accented with willow branches and fragrant eucalyptus. Inspire the teacher in your life with this stunning design.

Grand Gerbera in Springfield, Ohio
Everybody loves Grand Gerbera. An assortment of brightly colored gerbera daisies will start the new year off with smiles all around.

Sunny Limeade in Springfield, Ohio
Sunny Limeade is the perfect size for a desk. A cube vase filled with roses, sunflowers, and green button mums complete this trendy, modern look.

Make back to school beautiful with fresh flowers from Schneider's Florist! Don't forget, we also have colorful balloons, cuddly plush animals, delicious gourmet chocolate, and green plants to clean your air. Call us and we can create something special just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment