Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tale as Old as Time. A Beauty and the Beast Themed Wedding and Tablescape from Schneider's Florist

The dust has settled from Valentine's Day. I want to thank everyone who called, visited, and used our website to order flowers and gifts. We had a great holiday and we're grateful to all of our amazing clients. Thank you!

I've got a fun post for you today. You've probably heard about Disney's live action remake of Beauty and the Beast that will be coming out soon.  I loved the original film and I'm really excited to see Emma Watson as Belle. My readers know I'm a huge Disney fan and I will talk about it at any opportunity. 

First up are some photos from a wedding reception we did about a year ago. The bride wanted a Beauty and the Beast theme and she provided several beautiful antique teapots that we filled with flowers to make centerpieces. Other props like a vintage clock and stacks of hardcover books were used to help complete the look. I think the color combination with the white spray roses with pink and peach mini carnations looks light and fresh.




In the store right now we have a Beauty and the Beast themed table scape using items from around the shop and some things we brought from home including a vintage silver tea set and faux fur throws.







I hope you enjoyed the photos today! We love to work on creative displays like this when the phones aren't ringing off the hook.

If you got a ring for Valentine's Day we'd love to meet with you so we can show you how we make princess fantasies come true every day.

Plan your wedding with Schneider's Florist

Schneider's Florist Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment