Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Holiday Party Ideas from Schneider's Florist

Party season is in full swing in Springfield, Ohio. Just this past week I hosted a dinner party on Wednesday, a cookie swap on Saturday, and brunch Sunday morning. I was glad to get back to work so I could rest! So far we've looked at poinsettias and wreathsluxurious flowers, and Christmas specials. This week I want to show you some festive winter arrangements that we can create for your celebration or to take to a party as a gift for the host.
Glowing Elegance in Springfield, Ohio
Glowing Elegance is one of my favorite centerpieces that we're offering this year. I love the idea of using pink roses with the gold tones and winter accents. This delightful arrangement is sure to captivate your party guests.

Holiday Magic in Springfield, Ohio
With beautiful red roses and brilliant white lilies delivered in a dramatic ruby vase, this dazzling holiday arrangement casts an enchanting spell. A step up from the traditional, its effect is nothing less than magical. Order Holiday Magic for your party today.
Christianna in Springfield, Ohio
This one is so cool. White Fuji Mums, accented with berries and loops of Bear Grass make a clean, contemporary combination. This design comes in a mirrored silver vase for added wow factor.  Send Christianna to the host with the most.

I'd love to hear how you make your holiday party special or unique. Tell me about it in the comments section. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment