Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Centerpieces from Schneider's Florist

I usually post every Tuesday but I'm writing a bonus post this week. Christmas is right around the corner. Now is the time to pick out a nice centerpiece for your holiday table. We're going to look at some great ideas today.
Candy Cane Symphony
Candy Cane Symphony is a beautiful, lush centerpiece in traditional holiday colors. Bright flowers, berries, and evergreens sing the sweet song of the season.
Snowfall in Springfield, Ohio
Snowfall completes the look of your warm, rustic table. Fragrant cypress, noble fir, and white pine mixed with natural winter accents make a tastefully trendy statement.
Crowning Elegance
I shared this arrangement earlier this week but I'm showing it to you again because I love it so much. Glowing Elegance is a stunner. I think the pink and white flowers with copper and gold mixed in is really refreshing and unique. 
Silver and Joy Centerpiece in Springfield, Ohio
We've looked at the Silver and Joy Centerpiece already, but I wanted to show it to you one more time. The delightful snowflake bowl will find a place in your Christmas decor for years to come. Wow your guests with this fabulous arrangement.

Are you feeling excited? I know I am! You can choose from any of these awesome centerpieces, or browse our website for more ideas. Remember you can always call or visit us to help you design the perfect custom creation for your celebration. 

I have one more surprise for you to unwrap before Christmas. See you next week!

P.S. Don't forget we have a great selection of Marie's Candy gift wrapped and ready to go. Stop in or call and add it to your delivery today.

No comments:

Post a Comment