Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Have a Blue, Blue, Blue, Blue Christmas with Schneider's Florist

For years now, it's been a fantasy of mine to decorate my house with a "Blue Christmas" theme. I always imagined a big tree, loaded with blue lights and ornaments, gifts wrapped in blue paper, Elvis and Old Blue Eyes on the record player. Well, my cats knock over my tree every year and I don't have a record player. I finally accepted reality. Now I have a really small silver tree that sits on a table and I do a different theme every time. A few rolls of gift wrap an one box of miniature ornaments later, and Blue Christmas is live at my house! 

Want to celebrate Blue Christmas with me? I have a lot of beautiful, wintry, designs to share with you today. Browse our entire collection of Winter FlowersChristmas Flowers, and Hanukkah Flowers.
Sapphire Miracle in Springfield, Ohio
Winter Oasis in Springfield, Ohio
Ocean Devotion in Springfield, Ohio
Southern Hospitality in Springfield, Ohio



Blue Mist in Springfield, Ohio

Blue Vibrations in Springfield, Ohio
Beautiful in Blue in Springfield, Ohio

I hope your holidays are filled with every color of the rainbow. Give us a call and let us know how we can make it special for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment