Monday, November 11, 2013
Do you have any great Thanksgiving traditions? If you don’t, this is the year to start a few! Even if you do have some, you can always start a new one or two that are uniquely yours. Here are a few different ideas if you want to add a tradition to your Thanksgiving:
• Make a traditional meal, dish, or dessert each year. This can be something your family loves, or it could be an old family recipe that’s been passed down from generation to generation.
• Buy or create some decorations to use every year. Some people have antique decorations that have been passed down from year to year.
• Use your grandmother’s serving tray, bowl, or other dish that’s been passed down.
• Start a Thanksgiving Day game tournament that you play each year for bragging rights.
• Show how thankful you are for each other by naming one thing you’re thankful for at dinner.
Let us help make your Thanksgiving special by providing some beautiful Thanksgiving flowers in Springfield, OH.